Goals and activity plans are prepared for each unit of the Estonian Railway Ltd that guarantees constant improvement of the company’s management system. The management principles are mandatory to all company employees and partners working for our organisation.
- We constantly develop the abilities of personnel for ensuring smooth functioning, administration and maintenance of the railway infrastructure.
- We ensure maximum capacity of the railway infrastructure through high-quality traffic management and minimization of infrastructure break-downs.
- We make every effort possible to ensure that the railway infrastructure is safe to use, safe to work on and it does not endanger the environment around us.
- We manage our operations in compliance with the valid legislation and promote environmental consciousness of our employees.
- We prefer environmentally friendly means in construction, repair and maintenance of the railways to prevent damage to the environment.
- We implement measures on railway infrastructure to avoid and minimize environmental pollution and the risk of pollution.
- In planning development activities, we analyze and consider the environmental impact with the purpose of minimization.